Wednesday, April 28, 2010

love letter

My darling,
I hate myself for loving you, Acne Atacoma wedge ankle boots. You are so delicious. It's times like this, staring into your leathery goodness, I feel like I could change the fucking world upon slipping you onto my feet.
Together, you and I could fight crime, rescue kittens from trees, feed the hungry... I'll tie your marvelous little laces down by my ankles and I'll just know nothing bad can ever happen.
Oh God, Acne Atacoma wedge ankle boots. Why is the world trying to keep us apart? What's wrong with loving each other so much it makes us want to karate chop people in the face and jump off of buildings onto other buildings?
But don't get me started on your band of silver... that fucking silver is so beautiful I want to never look at anything ever again. Sure, maybe people will think it's gaudy, and it probably is a bit too much. But honestly, when you and I are finally together, and I'm staring down at you from an uncomfortably high altitude, we won't pay attention to what anyone says. We belong together.

Forever yours, Natalie

2 comments:

  1. But I'm in love! Don't stifle the passion, Charlie! These shoes and I are tragically star-crossed like Romeo and Juliet.

    ReplyDelete