Thursday, August 25, 2011


This is the only picture I could find on my computer of the two of us together. It was taken while I was doing yoga the morning after a party in Napa. We slept in a tent and held each other all night tangled up in blankets and sleeping bags. I could never get him to talk much. I didn’t think it could hurt this much after all the other times I’ve been hurt but it still does. I don’t believe in soul mates and I don’t think love is something that just falls out of the sky and hits you on the head one day and never goes away. I think lasting love is something that takes a lot of time and work, as boring as that sounds. It would be so much easier if I could just say “Aaron was not my soul mate” and move on.

Going to New York with my fabulously mature little sister in two weeks. Excited to see the city and Amy. Going to be very poor and single. By then at least I probably won’t be as sad as I am right now and I will be with two of the women I love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment